Roofing painting waterproofing jobs – careers in roofing, painting, waterproofing, roofing, asbestos removal and structural repairs.
Looking for roofing, painting, waterproofing jobs? Looking to join a winning company? Looking to develop your skills in roofing, painting, waterproofing, asbestos removal and structural repairs? Look no further than Indawo.
Employment opportunities at Indawo offer those seeking to advance their skills in roofing, painting, waterproofing, asbestos removal and structural repairs a chance to work in an exciting and challenging industry. Have a look at some of our projects to get an idea of what we do and if you will match the ethos of our company – CLICK HERE.
Indawo will post some great opportunities for the right people seeking roofing, painting, waterproofing jobs, right here on our website.
Our industry is exciting, so if you are interested in roofing, painting, waterproofing, asbestos removal, structural repairs jobs, we may have job vacancies at Indawo for you to join a team that is growing in a vibrant industry
Check out Social Media too, you may just come across a job that is suitable just for you.
Painters, waterproofers, asbestos handlers and removers, roofers, flooring experts, tilers and more.
So, for roofing, painting, waterproofing jobs or if you are looking for a job in asbestos removal or structural repairs, send your CV to email@example.com or use the form below to send It to us.
We also post vacancies on our LinkedIn Page. Click HERE to check us out there.
MARKETING ADMIN ASSISTANT
The main purpose of this employment opportunity and position is to assist and support the Marketing Manager in all marketing-related functions.
REQUIREMENTS to fulfill this employment opportunity
- Senior Certificate
- A qualification in Marketing will be advantageous
- Five years’ experience in a marketing environment, including all aspects of internal and external marketing
- Must have experience in networking and marketing to prospective clients
- Experience with design and print processes
- Experience in managing social media profiles across all platforms
- Internet and website management experience
- Project planning and event planning, including budgeting and forecasting
- Highly proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Above-average writing and communication skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Must have a good understanding of modern business operations on social media and online platforms.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Young, outgoing and extroverted.
- Must be a self-starter and able to use own initiative.
- Must also be able to adapt to change and step out of comfort zone.
- Event planning, including budgeting.
- Sourcing and booking venues for events, and setting up of venues.
- Sending out invitations and managing attendance of events.
- Liaising with designer studio, writing design briefs and copywriting.
- Social media management, photograph management, proofreading of marketing collateral.
- Stock control of marketing collateral, including supplier liaison and quality monitoring.
- Stock control and liaising with suppliers of the company’s branded clothing.
- Ensure that all marketing-related expenses stay within budget.
- Assist other departments with marketing-related items and gifts.
- Assist with maintaining the marketing database.
Applicants must email an updated CV and covering letter motivating their suitability for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org before COB 30 April 2018. No late or incomplete applications will be accepted.
Keep checking in to see what vacancies we have