Roofing Waterproofing Asbestos Structural & Spalling Repairs Heritage Buildings Painting and Flooring JobsLooking to join Peter the Painter at an exciting company?
Roofing, waterproofing, asbestos removal, structural & spalling repairs, painting & redecoration and flooring jobs.
Look no further than Indawo.
Employment opportunities at Indawo offer those seeking to advance their skills in roofing, waterproofing, asbestos removal, structural & spalling repairs, heritage building refurbishment, painting & redecoration and flooring a chance to work in an exciting and challenging industry. Have a look at some of our projects to get an idea of what we do and if you will match the ethos of our company – CLICK HERE.
Indawo will post some great opportunities for the right people seeking roofing, painting, waterproofing jobs, right here on our website.
Check out Social Media too, you may just come across a job that is suitable just for you.
So, for exciting job opportunities send your CV to email@example.com or use the form below to send It to us.
We also post vacancies on our LinkedIn Page. Click HERE to check us out there.
So, if you are looking to join a reputable roofing, structural repairs, asbestos removal, painting and waterproofing contractor, be sure to keep on checking Indawo’s website and social media for vacancies. If you have what it takes to work in a pressurised environment and enjoy the benefits of success in a tough industry, then we might be looking for you. Keep on popping in to check out our vacancies.
JOIN A LEADING ASBESTOS, ROOFING, STRUCTURAL REPAIRS, PAINTING AND WATERPROOFING COMPANY
INDAWO IS LOOKING FOR A QUANTITY SURVEYOR/ESTIMATOR/PRICING
Indawo, a leading Construction Company based in Cape Town’s Northern Suburbs, is looking for a Site Quantity Surveyor / Estimator and Pricing.
The main function is to measure sites and to draft competitive quotes and to be accountable for coordinating multiple projects, troubleshooting and ensuring projects are completed on time, within budget and up to Indawo’s high quality of service and end product.
· Measure plans/buildings accurately in order to price them.
· Pricing including up building up rates.
· Submit quotes/tender timeously.
· Facilitate and expedite the production processes
· Troubleshoot crises and problems as and when they arise.
· Identify problems and find cost effective solutions to resolve.
· Support Contracts managers with planning and organising resources.
· Build, create and maintain positive relationships with both internal and external clients.
· Promote the sale of company products and services.
· Project manage contracts.
· Sense of personal accountability & drive
· Problem solving & solution orientated
· Attitude of CARE (service, warmth & caring for people & community, loyalty, communication & engagement)
· PASSION for customer service & satisfaction (solution orientated, innovation, commitment, self-motivated, resilient)
· PRIDE in the quality of work (excellence, quality, professionalism, reliability, trust, detail, neatness, confidence, personal impact, self-management)
Key Technical Requirements:
· Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the building and construction industry.
· Knowledge of construction methods, materials/products and processes is required.
· Recent experience as a QS / Estimator and/or Project Manager
· Ability to measure a building timeously.
· Intermediate computer literacy in MS Word; MS Excel; MS Outlook.
· Must be fluent in English and understand Afrikaans.
· Must have a valid driver’s license
· A qualification in Building and Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying or Construction is essential
ONLY APPLICANTS WHO MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA TO APPLY
Please forward a detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on 26 November 2021.
#work #employment #job #jobhunt2021 #quantitysurveyor #quantitysurveying #construction #constructionindustry checking in for vacancies
Keep checking in to see what vacancies we have