Looking to join an exciting company?
Employment opportunities at Indawo.
Indawo will post some great opportunities for the right people, right here on our website.
Check out Social Media too, you may just come across a job that is suitable just for you.
Painters, waterproofers, asbestos handlers and removers, roofers, flooring experts, tilers and more.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below to send It to us
MARKETING ADMIN ASSISTANT
The main purpose of this employment opportunity and position is to assist and support the Marketing Manager in all marketing-related functions.
REQUIREMENTS to fulfill this employment opportunity
- Senior Certificate
- A qualification in Marketing will be advantageous
- Five years’ experience in a marketing environment, including all aspects of internal and external marketing
- Must have experience in networking and marketing to prospective clients
- Experience with design and print processes
- Experience in managing social media profiles across all platforms
- Internet and website management experience
- Project planning and event planning, including budgeting and forecasting
- Highly proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Above-average writing and communication skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Must have a good understanding of modern business operations on social media and online platforms.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Young, outgoing and extroverted.
- Must be a self-starter and able to use own initiative.
- Must also be able to adapt to change and step out of comfort zone.
- Event planning, including budgeting.
- Sourcing and booking venues for events, and setting up of venues.
- Sending out invitations and managing attendance of events.
- Liaising with designer studio, writing design briefs and copywriting.
- Social media management, photograph management, proofreading of marketing collateral.
- Stock control of marketing collateral, including supplier liaison and quality monitoring.
- Stock control and liaising with suppliers of the company’s branded clothing.
- Ensure that all marketing-related expenses stay within budget.
- Assist other departments with marketing-related items and gifts.
- Assist with maintaining the marketing database.
Applicants must email an updated CV and covering letter motivating their suitability for the position to email@example.com before COB 30 April 2018. No late or incomplete applications will be accepted.
Keep checking in to see what vacancies we have