Looking to join an exciting company?
Employment opportunity at Indawo.
Indawo will post some great opportunities for the right people, right here on our website.
Check out Social Media too, you may just come across a job that is suitable just for you.
Send your CV to email@example.com or use the form below to send It to us
MARKETING ADMIN ASSISTANT
The main purpose of this employment opportunity and position is to assist and support the Marketing Manager in all marketing-related functions.
REQUIREMENTS to fulfill this employment opportunity
- Senior Certificate
- A qualification in Marketing will be advantageous
- Five years’ experience in a marketing environment, including all aspects of internal and external marketing
- Must have experience in networking and marketing to prospective clients
- Experience with design and print processes
- Experience in managing social media profiles across all platforms
- Internet and website management experience
- Project planning and event planning, including budgeting and forecasting
- Highly proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Above-average writing and communication skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Must have a good understanding of modern business operations on social media and online platforms.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Young, outgoing and extroverted.
- Must be a self-starter and able to use own initiative.
- Must also be able to adapt to change and step out of comfort zone.
- Event planning, including budgeting.
- Sourcing and booking venues for events, and setting up of venues.
- Sending out invitations and managing attendance of events.
- Liaising with designer studio, writing design briefs and copywriting.
- Social media management, photograph management, proofreading of marketing collateral.
- Stock control of marketing collateral, including supplier liaison and quality monitoring.
- Stock control and liaising with suppliers of the company’s branded clothing.
- Ensure that all marketing-related expenses stay within budget.
- Assist other departments with marketing-related items and gifts.
- Assist with maintaining the marketing database.
Applicants must email an updated CV and covering letter motivating their suitability for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org before COB 30 April 2018. No late or incomplete applications will be accepted.
Production Manager and Construction Contracts Managers - we need 3 of you!
The purpose of this position is to manage and oversee the production team to ensure the efficient execution of projects.
▪ Qualification in at least one of the construction disciplines
▪ Qualification in Project Management
▪ QS background will be advantageous
▪ 8 yrs remedial construction experience
▪ 5 yrs management experience
▪ Understand costing
▪ Running multiple projects of various sizes
▪ Leading, motivating and coordination a big diverse team ▪ Practical problem-solver
▪ Assign projects/jobs to production units
▪ Refine construction jobs to ensure the smooth running and completion of contracts on time and within budget ▪ Monitor the budget vs actual cost of each site
▪ Ensure that cost variations (contingencies, scope changes, variation orders etc.) are process timeously ▪ Compliancy – BIBC, Health & Safety, Sub Contractors etc. ▪ Update management system on a weekly basis and monthly reports to senior management ▪ Ensure that production processes comply with standards, quality of work and specifications ▪ Deliver results
Applicants must email an updated CV and covering letter motivating their suitability for the position to email@example.com.
Fancy yourself as a Contract Manager? We have 3 vacancies
The ideal candidates will manage projects/jobs assigned to the construction teams.
- Tertiary qualification in Construction Management
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Projects etc.) and CCS
- Driver’s license
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in construction working on multiple sites or projects with many units or blocks
- Experience in managing a team internally and subbies
- Knowledge of construction measurements, procedures, material etc.
- Compliance to health and safety standards
- Applying quality standards and procedures
- Knowledge and experience of construction contracts (e.g. NEC, JBCC etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with both customers and all levels of staff.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to demonstrate the right behavior and lead the team on site to ensure the culture is in line with our Company values
- Upskilling of site staff
- Manage of the construction unit – adhere to company policies and procedures, liaise with project manager (PM) with regards to job status, completion date etc., have regular meetings to ensure goals are achieved, liaise with other departments and supervise, train and motivate foremen and site staff. Ensure all permits, safety files etc. are in place.
- Project/job allocation, assignment & execution – evaluate the scope of work and process the pre-start agreement, discuss detail of the jobs with the PM and then the assigned foreman, complete a proper site handover. Plan the project in detail with the PM with intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met, collaborate with engineers, architects etc.
- Production progress – Manage site foremen and teams, ensure that all equipment, materials, tools etc. that are required are on site. Start and finish dates must be adhered to, monitor cost to ensure budget (staff, material and sub-contractor) will not be exceeded.
Manage team outputs for the day/week with the Site Foreman and take necessary action when instructed outputs are not met.
- Project/Job Finances – Approve purchase requisitions of the Foreman, monitor budget vs actual cost, manage SI’s, VO’s and delays, notify PM with any change/delay. Monitor the expenses of the allocated jobs/projects (budget vs actual) during all stages of the job/project Oversee appointment of competent and compliant sub-contractors and management thereafter.
- Quality Assurance – Monitor and check the adherence of product, applications, specifications and standard work procedures, ensure quality workmanship, material and services are maintained. Conduct quality inspections when visiting sites. Ensure that snags are completed timeously and before projects/jobs are signed off.
- Health & Safety – Ensure that the Statuary Requirements as per Health & Safety Act are adhered to, conduct toolbox talks as required, ensure all staff is inducted and PPE is correct and on standard, all reported incidents are to investigated and remedial action taken.
Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org