Looking to join an exciting company?
Indawo will post some great opportunities for the right people, right here on our website.
Check out Social Media too, you may just come across a job that is suitable just for you.
Send your CV to Charlene Richings on email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below to send It to us
Branch Manager (GAUTENG)
The purpose of this position is to maximise business opportunities for the company in the Gauteng region.
PURPOSE OF ROLE
- Manage and oversee the branch personnel and activities to ensure sufficient operation on a day-to-day basis.
- Service and maintain existing customers and grow the customer base to generate new business.
- Design, develop, implement and review short-, medium- and long-term key customers, key suppliers and key stakeholders in line with the company’s business strategy and tactical needs to ensure sales and profit targets are achieved.
- Deliver results and achieve goals by working in conjunction with the management at Head Office.
- Direct all operational aspects of the branch, improve productivity and streamline activities to maximise results and achieve peak performance.
- Develop and implement sales plans.
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company.
- Increase brand awareness by organising marketing activities and events for the branch.
- Assess the local market conditions and identify opportunities.
- Develop sales and profit objectives and design effective strategies according to the company policies and procedures.
- Provide optimal level of customer service. Resolve all customer issues and facilitate new accounts development.
- Troubleshoot any problems that occur.
- Draft forecasts, financial objectives and business plans.
- Provide training and development to the branch personnel to grow the required skills to achieve success and deliver the desired results.
- Evaluate employee performance and provide feedback and coaching as needed.
- Provide regular reports and feedback to the General Manager. Produce, analyse and interpret sales and financial data.
- Manage budgets, control expenditure and define financial objectives to enhance profitability.
- Ensure branch is generating profits as revised annually.
Applicants must email an updated CV and covering letter motivating their suitability for the position to email@example.com before 28 September 2017. No late or incomplete applications will be accepted.
Sales Consultant – Indawo (to start as soon as possible)
- Must have minimum Matric with university entrance pass with English and Mathematics as subjects on Higher Grade
- Must have a minimum of 5 years proven sales experience (with references), preferably in the construction/remedial construction or related industry and have attended sales training
- Must have a good command of English (written and spoken). Afrikaans will be an advantage.
- Must be computer literate at an advanced level (Excel/Word/PowerPoint/internet/Outlook)
- Must have above average interpersonal skills
- Must be presentable
- Must have a driver’s licence
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Grow existing client base through extensive relationship building
- Establish new relationships with existing clients
- Research geographical areas, targeted clients and potential business sources to increase client database (cold calling)
- Achieve set sales targets and gross profit targets (proof of achieving targets will be required)
- Work alone and as part of a team
- Network at client and networking functions
- Measure construction sites (square meterage for painting and waterproofing requirements)
- Prepare quotations and submit quotations to clients
- Follow up on quotations (selling skills required)
- Manage construction projects from start to finish dates
- Monitor job costings throughout the project (manage budgets)
- Manage time effectively and be able to manage administrative requirements of the job
Remuneration is commensurate with experience.
Indawo is looking for an experienced sales manager to commence as soon as possible.
The ideal candidate will have a suitable qualification (min. Matric with maths as a subject), or suitable number of years’ experience in the industry and must:
- have 5 years’ proven practical sales experience in the remedial construction industry, 3 of which must be in a senior sales or sales management position,
- have experience in new business development and managing existing key accounts,
- have financial costing experience and experience in measuring, costing and quoting projects,
- be computer literate in MS Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, Internet and Outlook,
- be fluent in English (Afrikaans will be an advantage),
- motivate and monitor a sales team to achieve weekly, monthly and sales and profitability targets,
- manage projects to ensure they are completed on time and within budgets,
- ensure that admin relating to a sales team remains consistent, including necessary reports on a weekly and monthly basis,
- identify and plan the sales team’s future training needs and establish training programmes to upskill the team,
- have excellent communication skills and be confident to do presentations at board level,
- have a driver’s licence,
The successful candidate will ideally come from the industry and be productive upon commencement of employment.
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience.